2014年6月5日 星期四

8zT.D. shirt (一)

To Yen, Xiu'e sister, Goto san, Enoue san, Meli, Paige and Meilanzhu's sisters:

Yen, you are a life practitioner and also are my benefactor. I just wish i could repay your kindness and mercy concerning heart in my lifetime. Deep appreciation to you!

Xiu'e sister, your wisdom and rich life experiences have guided me in a lot of things, your merciful heart has warmed mine and also many other people's hearts. Thank you very much for your supporting me in many ways.

Goto san, Enoue san, Meili, Paige and Meilanzhu sisters, your support of my art works spiritually and also physically have given me strength and confidence to start this art design work. Thank you ladies so much! Hope I can have chance to visit you ladies sometime in the future.

*****************************************
8zT.D. shirt --- designed and painted according to your birth characteristics and features. Therefore it's really a unique shirt only for you in the world. 

*****************************************







沒有留言:

張貼留言